Thursday, February 25, 2010

A New Season

As I write this blog entry, I write in mourning. Mourning over a basketball season with so much unfulfilled promise. After hearing the news of GS's 42-25 loss to Montour, I could feel the pain of all of the senior players.I experienced this same pain after being on the field for our football teams first round exit from the WPIAL playoffs after a loss to New Castle. Fortunately for my followers, my career is not over. For the spring sports season, I plan on providing better coverage that will hopefully include all sports. If you are a member of the track and field team, girls' lacrosse team, baseball team, or any other spring sports team, come to this blog for coverage of your respective team.

2 comments:

  1. Pat, Munsch here. Don't forget the tennis team in your words. We will need it! For sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Munsch don't you worry, I'll be all over that. Just let me know when your matches are and I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete