Friday, February 12, 2010

Notes 'n 'At

The lack of school this week has caused me to miss writing. Shocking, I know. But I do have a few updates for all of you. If you have not yet heard, the game against Laurel Highlands has been rescheduled for 7:30 on Monday. Since this is the most important game by far, I encourage my faithful followers to attend. Hopefully we can have a raucous student section and show the Mustangs how the Salem Psychos operate. The leaders of the student section, myself and Chris Wertz, will be introducing a new chant that was brought to my attention by Senior basketball player John Munsch. I don't want to ruin the surprise, so please come out and see if for yourself. I hope to see all of you there, and I hope that everyone still remembers where their classes are on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment