Monday, December 28, 2009

GS Christmas Classic

Welcome to the world of Pat McAteer and GS sports. This is my first entry and I'd like to invite any reader of this post to the Greensburg Salem Christmas Classic Tournament on Tuesday, December 29 and Wednesday, December 30. GS plays the Greensburg Central Catholic Centurions Tuesday night at 7:30 and then returns Wednesday night to play their cross town rival, the Hempfield Area High School Spartans. For all students attending, Tuesday night's student section theme will be "gangster night" and Wednesday will be a "blackout". I will be covering both of the games and I hope that you will comment and provide your own thoughts on the games for discussion. Happy holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I will hopefully be attending both games. Very nice blog Pat, it is very...fancy.

    Ethan

    ReplyDelete